Comerica Web Banking®
Comerica Web Banking services make banking more convenient than ever. All you need is access to the Internet and you can view your account history, view check images, transfer funds1,2 — all with 24/73 convenience.
- View Comerica account balances
- Access eStatements (up to 24 months of archived statements online)
- View up to six months of account history
- View images of canceled checks
- Transfer funds between your Comerica checking or savings accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions located within the United States3
- Send money from your Comerica account to other people by providing their email address or mobile phone number3
- Download your banking transactions into Microsoft® Excel or Quicken® Banking with Comerica4
- Limitations and additional fees may apply. Must be enrolled in Comerica Web Banking. Refer to the user agreement addendum for the Comerica External Transfer service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details. Fees may apply for using the Comerica External Transfer service and Comerica Person to Person Transfer service offered through Comerica Web Banking. Refer to the user agreement addendum for the Comerica External Transfer service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.
- Enrollment required. Additional fees may apply. Both you and the other person need a United States bank account; only one person is required to have a Comerica deposit account. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, and the applicable related user agreement addendums for External Transfers and/or Person-To-Person Transfer services, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab.
- Depending on internet availability.
- Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Quicken is a trademark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.